JUNE 7th to 14th: "Moors and Christians". In Moraira. Spectacular night-time landing on the beach of l'Ampolla, Flower ofering, Firing of blunderbusses and a magnificent procession, the Sunday Gala, at 7 o'clock in the evening.
* 23rd. Magical night of "San Juan". Tradicional dancing round bonfires, waiting for the flames to die down for the traditional leaping over the embers. On this same magical night folklore dictates that it is the most propitious time to cleanse the body and spirit by bathing in the sea at midnight, and to reveal the zealously guarded secrets of traditional remedies.
3rd - 8th : Fiestas of "Font Santa". In the chapel of the same name, organised by the "quintos" of the year. Nighttime fiesta and bulls running
* Presentation of the "Fiesta" Committee of Moraira.
* From 11th to 19th: Local Festivities of Moraira, "Mare de Deu del Desamparats" and " Mare de Deu del Carme". Nighttime fiestas, culminating with the maritime procession on the 16th, Spectacular fireworks on 15th and 16th, and "Els Bous a la Mar".
* From 23rd to 29th: "Sant Jaume" Fiestas in Benimarco. Open air dance, bulls running and fireworks.
* From 24th to 1st of August: Fiestas of "Els Sants de la Pedra" . In teulada "Calvo Sotelo" street. Supper in the street, Mass Campaña, nighttime fiesta, bulls running
7th,8th & 9th: "Medieval Fiesta and Market". Handicrafts, traditional products, juggling and theatre, recreating a mediaeval atmosphere in the ancient centre of Teulada.
* 29th: Election of the queens of the festivities 2016. In Teulada
THE ABOVE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FIESTAS TAKING PLACE IN MORAIRA DURING 2015. FOR FULL DETAILS & BANK HOLIDAYS SEE 'Useful Information"